Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 12

Ok... so deciding to WALK golf yesterday was a big mistake... course was post-rain and tons of high grass. I stepped in a tiny hidden lower spot and tweaked my patellar tendon (goddamnfuckingkneebone)... barely noticed it last night... but it was sore this morning and gave me a hard time during Day 12... Power Carido and Resistence: one of the most explosive routines for jumping laterally and up. Ooof.
I'm not going to let something like that make me miss a day. Means too much to power though.
I'll just make sure to rest it when I can (Sunday?) and get a fucking golf cart next time. If something as stupid as that sidelines me from such an aggressive routine, I'd lose my shit. Seriously. Gone. Shit would be missing.
Anyway, worked as hard as I could and still burned 660 calories in 40 minutes.
Tomorrow is a regular power cardio with an extra ab workout for the first time (like these workouts ignore the abs. HA!)
Should be fun.
12/60



No comments:

Post a Comment