TWO WEEKS DONE!!!!!
Day 13 Pure Cardio and now 20 more minutes with Cardio Abs afterward. Jebus H... that's not even fair...
57 minutes in total and 883 calories burnt...
This was after yardwork and walking the dog.
I wanted a beer SO bad after the walk and work in the yard... but I forced myself to do my workout early so I could enjoy the rest of the day and thankfully my Sunday off from Insanity. I need the rest badly for my knee. It's pretty sore. Had some trouble with high knees power jumps today obviously, but did the best I could and kept working through.
Next time I need to bring more water for the double-workouts.
I sweat a gallon out.
Feel great mentally... 1/4 of the way there and just as motivated as I was in the beginning except with MUCH more confidence that I am capable of physically doing it.
Seems like months ago I was hobbling around after my first workouts. Ha!
My fitness test on Monday... really curious to see how I compared to Day 1.
14/60

No comments:
Post a Comment