Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 9

Insanity Pure Cardio - 43 min

I did this one before... this time 648 calories... over 100 more than the same workout last week.
Not much to say today. Feel fantastic. Energy off the charts. I can feel the "core" getting stronger, now that I've identified what the fucking CORE actually is!
Crazy workout routine though with a 15-min non-stop stretch and the final crunch at the end that finished the routine doing non-stop pushups. Couldn't quite make it... but didn't stop moving. Did knee ones as fast as possible when my arms gave out. Felt great though.

No soreness- no stiffness... all the horrors of the 1st week completely gone. There's a double workout coming up this week... 63 minutes I think... that will be a hell of a test.
Nutrition plan right on track. Doing net 1500 a day. Eating a ton though of lean clean food.
Looking forward to day 10. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment