Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 6&7

Day 6: Plyometric Cardio Circuit.
This was the day 2 workout that about killed me and made me want to vomit a number of times.
Some stats this time:
42 minutes
Total Calories burnt: 769  (totally nuts... but true)
Peak HR: 178
Avg HR: 157 (YOWZA)


It's 10 minutes after the workout and my HR is still just over 115.
This time I fared FAR better... only stopped twice and even then I did a different exercise while I rested for 10 seconds... night and day vs day 2... I can't even image what it will be like a month from now.


Nutrition has been key... and getting enough protein during 5 meals a day with food alone can be a challenge.... so Rees and I bought some protein mixes for water. Terrific and fast way to handle calories and nutrition.


Syntha-6
Got my P90X recovery drink now so that's a great help after the workout... 
Perfect nutrition for muscles. 220 Cal, 40 carbs, 20 protein and MASSIVE vitamins... 
Tomorrow is Day 7 and my day off!!! WOOO! Going to do some gardening and enjoy some fresh air.
Amazing 1st week and really looking forward to week 2 no matter how crazy that sounds...
6&7/60

No comments:

Post a Comment