One Note:
When I popped in an Insanity DVD (the last course) I could hit the menu button and bypass the bullshit and get to it.
Asylum? NOPE. A HUGE long warning... basically says: "If you ever had an injury or even KNEW someone who has, this is NOT for you. There are plenty of pansy work-out DVDS. DON'T do this. It won't turn out well."
Hilarious, but a serious caveat you can even fast-foward through. HA!
Speed and Agility
Holy fucking hell this kicked my ass. My cardio held up without question- I wasn't gasses for air... just the physical demands of this workout are really tough. Tons of moving push ups, in and out ab work, fast feet and bear walking. Really punishes the shoulders, wrists, arms, chest.
I worked as hard as I could though and missed the odd 1st rep because I didn't know the moves and has to watch a little... next time will be better. Still burned 850 calories in just over 45 minutes. Heart-rate was at 170 a number of times. Legs are tired now too and I know I'll feel it tomorrow.
Gotta get a smaller dumbbell set before workout tomorrow as it's strength.
Great day 2 and it feels good to be challenged again!!!
1/30

No comments:
Post a Comment