Ok! Fitness test completed.
A couple of notes: they blast into these workouts... no soft-sell and not much warmup.
My cardio was fucking GREAT! (thank you Insanity)...I would have died without it for sure, but I had zero problems.
A VERY physical test though: tons of chest and upper body work. I liked it a lot but I can feel it.
Ok, here's how I did. (and for a lot of the exercises 1 rep = one end of the rope then back, so more like 8-10 reps.
I was also super-encouraged that I had similar rep counts on a lot of the exercises as they people on the DVD.
Agility Heisman -5
In & Out Ab Progression -32
Lateral Pushups -22
Mountain Climber Switch Kicks -52
Agility Shoulder Taps -4
X Jumps -27
Moving Push-ups -3
Agility Lateral Shuffle -13
Agility Bear Crawl -7
Overall very happy but I can tell this is going to be a challenge. My heart rate held at 165 for most of the test.
I feel super-energized already. I know it was only 6 days off since Insanity, but I needed to get back to it.
1/30

No comments:
Post a Comment