Max Interval circuit... SUCH a great workout. Love it. In a sick way of course.
Worked very hard today... 974 calories. Not too bad.
Odd how now under 1000 seems anticlimactic.
A long way from the beginning for sure.
I had a great chat with buddy from work who just finished his first 30 days of P90x. We both joked that they should pay us for all the times we talk about it. That's their marketing plan and it works.
I just need to stay focused the last workouts and not get ahead of myself. Every workout is as important as the one before it. I try to keep that in my head each day.
It feels like I've been on the program forever now. Astonishing that it has only been 54 days... 6 days a week is tough. I won't lie about that. It's a grind. The math is simple enough though: if you want max results fast, it needs to be 6 days and you need a good solid balanced diet. I've said it before. Nothing magical. Just a lot of hard fucking work and determination.
I want to say I'm proud of myself, but I won't until I'm done. I'm certainly proud of myself on the days when it was REALLY hard to get motivated... but I've said this before too: motivation wasn't an obstacle to actually doing the workout: I was going to do it anyway, so that pressure was non existent. I'm proud only that when I DID workout I worked as hard as I could.
54/63

No comments:
Post a Comment