First travel day and busted my ASS working out... 964 cals and a terrific workout and a great feeling to have it done on schedule. Got the crazy faces from the others I had a late lunch with when I told them I was off to work out.
Also made a smart food decision at lunch as well... mexican joint next to the hotel... LOTS of things that looked good but I knew a min of 1000 calories... no way.... so I had a salad with chicken and green chilis. Proud of myself for not making the easy decision to eat like everyone else. Plus I knew I'd be working out in an hour or two so I needed healthy fuel. Tonight I'll be a little less restrictive at dinner for sure, but I can afford it with my management during he day.
Day 58 DONE!!! Farway so close!
58/63

No comments:
Post a Comment