Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 59&60

More roadwork... late night last night with meetings all day then no time between them and group dinner... but the moment I got back to the hotel I got my workout in... then promptly went unconscious.
All day on the airplane today from the west coast and now it's almost 10pm and I just finished my workout. I did it though... tough when I'm so exhausted and can barely communicate with words...
But down to the LAST 3 days!! (2 really because only a fitness test on day 63)
I sent away for my completion t-shirt with before and after (not imagining and radical change in the next couple of days) and BOOOM! The shirt was here when I got home. They tell you it can be 8 weeks.... I got in in a 2 day span. Crazy. I won't put it on until I finish my last 3 days though.
On the front "Insanity"
Back "I earned it"
It's symbolic to me for all those brutal days I worked out when it was so easy not to.
The last workouts will be in NC as we're driving down tomorrow for a wedding and hangout with friends.
Until then!!!
59&60/63

No comments:

Post a Comment