Worked hard today regardless... focused on the workout, after 1.5 hrs working in the garden... then after Insanity I did sprints on the treadmill and some weightlifting. Getting the most out of an hour workout. Might as well.
Two weeks left now. That's it. I need to work harder than ever. Push further and "dig deeper", as corny as it is... to keep my mind sharp and focused while working out makes a difference: Paying attention to the core physically and mentally.
I ran across the commercial for Insanity today and watched a couple of minutes of it, chuckling. I recall when I saw that months ago. Now I know exactly which routines they are on with a little clip.
I really had no idea back then- only that it was a challenge.
Did I really know on Day 1 that I could do this by the script- 6 days a week for 10 weeks? Probably not. I THOUGHT I could... but now that I'm through 8 weeks I have no questions of course.
I remember how utterly BRUTAL that 1st week was... and the 1st week of the 2nd month too... you doubt if you can do it. Especially on those days when working out at the end of a long day is the last thing you want to do.
Now, it's not even on the table for discussion. I mentioned that in an earlier post. When the choice NOT to work out is not even a possibility, all you're left with is getting the most out of the workout, or sleepwalking through it. I've had days when it felt like that latter for sure. More in the beginning though.
Two more weeks!!!!! Then final pics and measurements and send in for my fucking tee shirt! HA!! I WANT that stupid shirt. I've almost earned it.
48&49/63
PS- Every "X" on that calendar is a choice of strength and the more difficult path. I'm proud of that.

No comments:
Post a Comment