Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 47

Max Cardio Conditioning... again! ya bastard! Long stretch no breaks... fun! Then followed by a second workout: cardio abs!
Weeeee Friday!
Actually not too bad at all...
Also really nice to have the HRM and chest strap. Keeps me in the know exactly how hard I'm working. Some of the other workouts in month 2 are much more exerting and physical so under 1000 today but that's ok... can't do plyometrics everyday or I'd never recover.
One more day before rest day... then the final 2 weeks. Wow.
Not sure if I want to do another fitness test until the end... I want it to be a surprise. I'll decide Monday I guess.
Some travel next week so some planning required but I think I've got a decent system.
Friday and a cold beer on the way after a shower!
47/63

No comments:

Post a Comment