Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 56

Holy shit. 8 weeks completed. I remember being in the early teens of workouts and now 56 days down. Amazing.
Core cardio and balance today to make up for Wed. Then I did 10 more minutes of sprints on the treadmill just for fun. Sick.
I feel in such incredible shape right now that I could do double workouts if I had to.
Tricky week coming up with travel to the west coast for 3 days, but I'll make it work. Monday normal workout. Tues in Seattle but there early and do my workout upon check-in.
Wed, either 1st thing in the morning or if we get a break between meetings and dinner. Thurs home and workout then.
Friday on the road but workout on check-in. Sat is golf and the wedding, so workout between the two. Sunday final fit test.
Then time to fill out my form to get my mafucking t-shirt.
ONE WEEK TO GO!!!! (can you tell I'm excited?)


No comments:

Post a Comment