Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Next Up: Asylum

So that was fun. Above all I'm satisfied that I worked hard and felt the rewards of the results.
I don't want to lose momentum though, so I bought Insanity Asylum Vol 1 (the only volume right now)...
It's a 30 day program and looks really tough. Comes with an agility ladder and jump rope. (I'm terrible at rope... but that's a perfect reason to do it)

I planned on starting Monday, but now I'm thinking of starting right away. It's 5 days a week instead of 7, so that's a relief.

The people who have complete it as well as Insanity also propose hybrid programs, mixing the two. Might be a good way to maintain, maybe 3 times a week. We'll see. For now, one more program to test and challenge myself: Asylum. That's where the insane people go, so it makes sense.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be skipping with you. It's part of the Muay Thai training. I haven't dine it in 30 years and I wasn't too good at it back then.

    ReplyDelete