Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 52&53

Well, the road finally got me... ate lunch at the meeting in Atlanta just before hitting the airport to come home.
Roast beef FAIL.
I didn't vomit, but I was stomach ill for hours after it and I made the executive decision to NOT work out when I got home... it was the right move and I'll simply shifted my schedule by 1 day so that I work out on Sunday instead of having the day off.
This way I'm still on track to do the program in 63 days exactly.

Anyway, golf today, but I worked from home in the morning and got my workout in just before lunch. Glad to do it and counting down now.

I hit my weight loss goal a few days ago: 170. Hit 169 and now adjusted my diet up a bit to maintain the weight. Still tracking everything on loseit.com though.

I'm trying NOT to look ahead past finishing. It's tough. I really just need to focus on these last workouts and get the most out of them... THEN on to the next thing, whatever that it.
52&53/63

2 comments:

  1. The next thing? Interesting to think about. Once you finish, you'll deserve a chance sit sit quietly for a few days and enjoy your achievement before figuring out what to do next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't want to lose momentum, but 6 days a week is really rough.
    I see such a transformation so I want to keep that part going.
    Maybe do month 2 of Insanity again... at a 5 day a week pace instead of 6.

    ReplyDelete