Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 15 - Fitness Test Part 2

Day 15 - 2nd Fit Test

FLASHBACK!!!
From day 1:

The names of these evil fucking moves: Switch Kicks, Power Jacks, Power Knees, Power Jumps, Globe Jumps, Suicide Jumps, Push-up Jacks, Low Plank Oblique. 
It got harder. Panting, pouring sweat. Pushing hard.
I completed it, exhausted. Head filled with blood and aching slightly. Limbs weak and trembly.
Globe Jumps were the worst because 4 of them = 1 rep... 
Thank God for the seats in the shower.

That was WAY back then... a whole TWO weeks ago... and here are my results:

                                                        Day 1 - Day 15
Switch Kicks                 58     -    70
Power Jacks                 57     -    65
Power Knees                68    -    98
Power Jumps               38    -    58
Globe Jumps                5      -     13
Suicide Jumps             11     -     15
Push-Up Jacks            12    -     25
Low Plank Obliques  35    -    65

MASSIVE improvement... especially in the last 2 challenges when Day one I was nearly dead.
This time, I considered it a nice easy day... a break from real Insanity work. Amazing.
I feel great... no swooning or shakiness... gimme a break. In fact, I did extra pushups at the end just for fun.
Onto the 3rd week tomorrow.
My knee is no better... Goddamn tendon... but I'm not ready to let it sideline me.
I have a nice big yoga mat coming that should help the impact a bit.
15/60




1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you, baby! You're a well-oiled machine (cept for the knee).

    ReplyDelete