Onward and onward again... Pure Cardio and Cardio abs... a long workout... near an hour. 821 calories... and I couldn't work at 100% on the power jumping moves.
Yoga mat helping, and a soft knee brace and a bunch of ibuprofen.
Feel much better today that yesterday. Mostly it's an attitude thing. The knee hurts. I'll just have to get used to it.
I decided not to play golf tomorrow. I really can risk twisting and torquing on right now... that's how this whole mess began.
So stupid though, hyper-extension in a hidden hole playing golf VS. over 2 weeks of massive power and athletic moves. Gotta laugh at that. Cardio recovery tomorrow though... can't wait.
Celebrated 9 years of marriage today! Love to my darling wife. xoxoxoxo
We had a delicious and healthy dinner out, lean steak, fish, veggies... sensible but delicious... under 600 calories.
Nice to go to place that has a whole page of healthy options... though I'm fairly certain we were the only ones there that acknowledged the existence of that page considering the food that passed us. Ha!
I had a couple of tiny fingerling potatoes. I would guess it's been at least a month since I've eaten a potato. I don't really miss them that much.
Closest to healthy for a dessert treat was sorbet... and I only had a tiny bit of it. Too many dumb carbs and no nutrition. Nothing but chocolate bombs on that dessert menu. BORF.
Onward again... back to undaunted.
17/60

No comments:
Post a Comment