Day 26. Hardest one in a long time. 4:40am double workout after being woken at 3:30am because of smoke detector power outage blast. Fuck. Brutal.
Lesson Learned? Yes.
The Lesson: Thursday morning ok... it's cardio recovery. Friday morning of Pure Cardio and Cardio abs with ZERO nutrition on board.... FUCK no. I know I'll have to do this from time to time and it's nice to have it out of the way for the day, but it was way too tough.
It was a struggle... stomach upset and back locked up into spasm. It's possible this was a coincidence, but it's very difficult to burn 1000 calories with nothing on board. More importantly, I just couldn't do the workout to the energy level and ability that I've worked so hard to build up to and that's demotivating.
Like I said: lesson learned. One more day of month 1... then a week of recovery. I really feel like I need it today before month 2 starts.
I have to just remind myself that it's ok to have good and bad days at this...
24,25,26/60

No comments:
Post a Comment