Switched my day off to Saturday to enjoy an evening in NYC with my wife, daughter, and her boyfriend... a fair compromise. Living is more important than working out and a flexible schedule goes a long way.
Today was Max Interval Plyometrics.
Wow. Hands down the hardest workout of month 2 without a question.
I almost didn't make it... had to take a number of short rests during the hour... but I kept pushing through regardless. That's what you have to do: take that 5 seconds, then back into it.
It worked in month 1 and I'm sure a couple of weeks from now I won't need those breaks...
I love the challenge. It took a long time to get my heart rate down after the workout though... drank an entire bottle of water during as well. Thank God the basement is fairly cool. Outside it's near 90.
1015 calories burned in the workout. I'm now net -195 for the day. Jebus.
2/3 of the way there now... can't wait to finish. Feeling great.
41&42/63

No comments:
Post a Comment