Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 40

Holy shit. 40. That's a big number. It feels like a milestone to me for some reason.
Max Interval Circuit is hard. Today was my second go at it and a VAST improvement. My attitude was better today and I wasn't doing it AFTER the fucking fit test. Big difference.
Here's the deal on month 2. Workouts are 50% longer.
That's a massive change. They don't ease you into it. The 40-45 minute workout from month one where I just had the energy to finish now means still 20 minutes left.
Every move is much more demanding. Everything has been modified for difficulty. I get it.
I felt really strong and motivated today. That makes a dramatic difference... especially near the end of the 3rd rotation of the circuits, when everything is burning and nearly all my strength is gone.
Anyway, rewarding today and felt great... and I sure I can do this 2nd month. I didn't doubt it per se... I mean, I wasn't planning on quitting... but I was just worried I wasn't fit enough yet to really complete these 2nd month workouts... and today I proved to myself that I am. Good stuff. 993 calories burnt in 1hr.
Next time I'll break 1000 on that fuckers. Just need to work harder.
40/63

No comments:

Post a Comment