Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 33, 34, 35

Day 33- played golf in a tournament... but no time before to work out so I waited until I got home. Thankfully it went well... no problems. Crashed not long after that but expected.

Day 34- Last day before month begins! Tomorrow is my day off. Did a couple of hours of gardening, then worked out.
It's going to be a challenge to do 2 of the first 3 workouts on the road next week. I don't want to skip any days though because if I eat one Sunday off and work through it in the next month, I'll be done before we go to North Carolina for the wedding. It would be way less than optimal heading down there with 1 or 2 workouts left.
Anyway... day 35 (tomorrow) is rest... so fitness test AND a full workout on Monday. Woo hoo!!!!
33,34,35/63

No comments:

Post a Comment