Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 22

Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs.
Double trouble again... almost an hour. I think they're easing me into what's in store for me in month 2. Last week of month 1... then 5 days of "recovery", although I suspect it will involve sweating like a madman... then the final month... totally different workout DVDs for that and I'm looking forward to it.
Can't say that I've mastered month 1 DVDs... there are still times I just can make it all the way without a small pause.
But where I am vs. where I was... no comparison.

About 800 calories again today in that workout. I've been at the same weight now for pretty much the whole month, but I feel and look different... shape is still changing and fat melting away gradually.
Core is MUCH more solid too... the soft places (like lovehandle area) aren't soft anymore. It's a good change.
I just have to keep working harder each workout and not get complacent. It's a mental test for sure. I really want to make it without missing a single day. The 1st couple of weeks were the hardest. And days like today too where I have an appointment after  work and my schedule is thrown off.
Knee is feeling a LOT better... thanks to my wife's treatment advice. (thanks baby!)
22/60

No comments:

Post a Comment